[dba-Tech] AV Updates

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Mon Sep 6 14:15:59 CDT 2004

If they weren't on the internet, how would they get a virus?

If they connect to the internet at home, you can get AV software that lets
them update from home.  We use Office Scan by Trend.  It runs on our
Intranet.  The Office Scan portion is visible on the internet (not just the
Intranet), so when a laptop user is at home, and they log onto the internet,
they get AV updates just as if they were at work.

Drew