[dba-Tech] Basic Questions about Word

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Sep 7 19:01:48 CDT 2004

All I ever use Word for is really basic letter and document writing.
However, I have begun developing a Requirements template for use in
writing up the requirements for new projects. Up until now, I have
always just done it by hand, but I want to systematize it. So I've got a
template now, with nice headings and so on, and paragraphs detailing
what sort of material should go into each section.

I would rather not delete these guidelines, but just hide them when it's
time to print the document. In addition, in case the client wants a copy
of the file, I'd like to be able to Save As and exclude the guideline
sections.

Can I do either or both? If so, how?

TIA,
Arthur