[dba-Tech] Stoopid TV questions

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 9 08:27:00 CDT 2004

> From: "Arthur Fuller" <artful at rogers.com>

> Once again I reveal the extent of my hardware expertise. I have one
> digital cable receiver and three TVs connected to the cable. Only the TV
> directly connected to the digital box gets channels above 200. What do I
> need to change in order that the two TVs in the bedroom can see these
> channels as well?

It depends.

If you want all 3 tvs to always be on the same channel then you just need to split the output of your digital box.

If you want all 3 tvs to be able to choose their own channel then you will need to get 2 more digital boxes from Rogers. One for each TV.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Unfortunately common sense isn't so common!