[dba-Tech] How to speed up FireFox even MORE

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:55:45 CDT 2004

when you visit the Firefox Help page they have a FAQ that helps users
w/ broadband access speed up their browsing enjoyment.  the speed
affects mostly the browsing... but these tweaks help that and to me
the application seems snappier.

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:59:03 -0700, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access
Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Worked a treat.  When you say 'even more' that implies that I missed round
> one of the speed up secrets.  Any link for that?
>
> Rocky

-Francisco