[dba-Tech] Outlook .pst Size Limits

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:10:27 CDT 2004

i keep all my work email in Outlook and use a product called LookOut
to index all my Outlook Email.

Because I DO keep all my email I break into a new PST whenever my
default PST grows within 500mb.

I now have 3 pst's :)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:50:26 -0400, Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News)
<mark.mitsules at ngc.com> wrote:
> >>  In Outlook 2002...overall size has a limit of 2 gigabytes (GB)  <<
>
> Yikes, I misread Outlook's folder size...it was in KB, not in MB.  My
> largest .pst file is currently at "405351 KB".  So I guess I am safe for
> now.  Thanks.
>
> Mark

-Francisco
"Rediscover the web"
ttp://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=792&t=86