[dba-Tech] Empty folders

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:08:44 CDT 2004

If you xcopy the whole directory structure and use the /S option it will
copy sub-folders but NOT empty ones. You could copy all your music to a
different major directory name, make sure it did what you want, then delete
or rename the original one and rename back to the original name.

You also could do something with a utility like Karen's Directory Printer -
part of Karen's Power Tools utilities - available at
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp

I have used it to extract file directory stuff into text files

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com