[dba-Tech] Backup Software

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 15:06:51 CDT 2004

To be honest John, no. This is at my main client. Theirs is a mixed NT and
Netware setup. The boss bought Tapeware for the Netware as he thought it the
best for that server. However we wanted to get Disaster Recovery working,
and Tapeware just wouldn't hack it. So he bought BE, but now runs both, one
after the other, as a kind of insurance policy. Well why not, since he had
both. But BE cracked the DR, and it has always been BE on the NT server. So
FWIW, that's the story.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk