[dba-Tech] Microsoft Works

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 10:00:25 CDT 2004

AFAIK you can't - they dont' speak to each other... the only way to do it is
to go into works, export them as text then import those text files into
excel... I just don't understand Microsoft making two products that do the
sme job but which don't communicate with each other... completely pointless.

Microsoft works is also my favourite oxymoron :-)

Jon