[dba-Tech] Microsoft Works

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Sep 28 17:02:53 CDT 2004

If you haven't solved the problem by mid November, write me. I have a copy of MS Works that came with one of my computers. Have never installed it, but could do so and see if that will open it, so that I could save or export in something that Excel will open. But I'm leaving Sat for my annual jaunt to Salt Lake, and after I'm back need to "catch up". Hopefully, you'll solve the problem before then, but at least you'll have an option if you don't.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net