[dba-Tech] Child's play

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:00:55 CDT 2004

Well here are more details..

the PC is a Windows XP and is running NIS 2004.
When the firewall is on, many of the programs in the "configure
firewall" are set to *automatic* settings.  and while I can PING from
the command prompt, I cannot resolve the url of www.msn.com, the
parental control is currently off.  I can however navigate to the IP
version of www.msn.com (I do not have the IP handy).

-Francisco
http://ft316db.VOTEorNOT.org