[dba-Tech] Child's play

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Sep 29 05:59:49 CDT 2004

Walmart is the largest corporation in the world and the heirs of the person
who started it (5 of them I think) are all in the list of the top 10 richest
Americans at $15 billion apiece.

http://www.walmart.com/music_downloads/introToServices.do

I pay with my credit card so you MIGHT be able to buy there anyway.  I am
buying on-line