[dba-Tech] Microsoft Works

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Sep 29 08:43:42 CDT 2004

Hmmm...

I did a quick check and both the old copies of Works I have in the archives
were version 3.x. I have a customer who probably has an older version
though. She still uses DOS.

Otherwise you may be able to download a copy of the net somewhere. I've
downloaded VisiCalc and Windows 1.0 just out of a momentary nostalgic
interest :o)