[dba-Tech] Missing messages

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 29 19:47:56 CDT 2004

On 30 Sep 2004 at 8:51, Kath Pelletti wrote:

> It looks like only some of the dba tech messages are coming through to
> me......I'm seeing replies when the original messages were never
> posted. Is anyone else in the same boat? (eg. my post to Andy never
> came through yesterday, and I can see further replies today with no
> original messages). I've checked my ISP who haven't blocked them...

Kath,

No, you are not alone. There is a problem with the mailserver still.

It's been acting up the last week or two.

I'm working on, and have been for the past two weeks :( trying to
figure out what is wrong with it.

Please bear with me while I work on it.

I sent to the list and off-line to make sure you get a reply.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me
at once.