[dba-Tech] security (was: Child's play)

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Thu Sep 30 12:24:15 CDT 2004

Have you thought about logging all internet traffic, telling your children you are doing it, and reviewing it periodically?

I have seen software out there which will help you do this (chat rooms as well, I believe) behind the scenes.  It's been a while, I can't lead you in any particular direction I'm afraid.

Telling them what you expect and monitoring their actions may be easier than preventing them from doing something they shouldn't.

Mark