[dba-Tech] security (was: Child's play)

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Thu Sep 30 15:55:06 CDT 2004

What are we talking about.  I think I was trying to say that it depends on
the router.  Depending on the capabilities of the router (which is usually
determined by the price) you may or may not need something like Zone Alarm.
A really good router eliminates that need.  A cheaper router protects from
coming, but nothing going out.  There are variations in between.

Drew