[dba-Tech] Reading Publisher files

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Aug 1 08:41:38 CDT 2005

Andy,
It's too bad the fellow can't ask his source to make a small change.  If
he could, it would be a fine idea for the source to install pdf995 and
simply print their PUB file to a PDF file.  He might be doing them a
favor by suggesting it.  Otherwise, I think you are correct, he's just
going to have to buy Publisher.  I found out recently that earlier
versions of Publisher (not sure how early) are not reading current
versions - so your fellow would do well to buy a very current version.
Kind regards,
Tina