[dba-Tech] Remotes

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:22:18 CDT 2005

Arthur, I use a Sony RM-2500 it works beautifly. of course I do have a lot
of Sony products, ie Tvs, DVD, sound system etc, but I also do also have
some other namebrand equpiment namely I have a "haupauge MediaMVP". I would
hate to lose the remote for this device as it would make it impossible to
use it any futher, but I was able to successfully w/ little effort save the
configuration to the sony remote and it worked nicely.

I do dig my remote and on my coffee table I only use this remote, plus
because my Tvs are all sony I just walk into any room and carry my remote w/
me, I keep all my exisiting remotes w/o batteries and stored in a bin in the
closet. I never touch them they are all in their original packaging. I may
end up having to use one of the in a pinch should I mis-place my all-in-one
remote but i've yet to do that it's a good size :)

my 2 cents.

On 8/1/05, Arthur Fuller <artful at rogers.com> wrote:

> Apparently I offended you in some way. Not quite sure how, but I will
> consider flinging myself upon a fire forthwith. It's rather hot here in
> August so my fireplace is relaxing, but the moment it gets cold I will
> oblige.

-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!