[dba-Tech] Need New AV -- Suggestions?

Lembit Soobik lembit.soobik at t-online.de
Thu Aug 4 05:12:08 CDT 2005

Well, Ron,
I've had it with McAffee.
many years ago during an auto update it started deleting program files
including command.com on my PC.
I still see the shortcuts on my desktop disappear one after the other.
tehy did not find the reason (at least they didnt tell me).
I have used Norton for some years, but it became too nasty, and since
several years I'm using AVG on 5 PCs without any problems.
Lembit