[dba-Tech] Login Scripts

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 08:56:56 CDT 2005

Hi all...

They've gone and changed a server on me at work, and I need a way to amend
150 login scripts at the same time... I need to rename the server they look
at to update the time and date to the new one... is there a quick and easy
way, or do I have to manually edit all the text files?

And before you ask, no, I'm on an NT4 network, and we're not using Active
Directory, although I am assured that it's in the budget for next year...
can't wait for THAT weekend...

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291