[dba-Tech] Reading recommendation: Extreme Programming Adventures in C# by Ron Jeffries...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon Aug 8 15:17:24 CDT 2005

Hi All,

This book looks like becoming one of the first in my top ten books' list on
programming:

Extreme Programming Adventures in C#
by Ron Jeffries "

<Quotes>
<Quote>
First, what this is not:

1. This is not a textbook on eXtreme Programming
2. This is not a textbook on C#
3. This is not a textbook on .NET
</Quote>

<Quote>
If you want to learn How C# works, just to buy another book about the
syntax. But if you want to lear how to program, especially how to program
with intention. I strongly recommend you to buy this book. It is the right
book that a master programmer teaches you what programming really is and how
to program efficiently.
</Quote>

<Quote>
Personally, the nice thing about the book is that the way he wrote the book
makes me think he's no better than me when he's coding :)
</Quote>
</Quotes>

Shamil