[dba-Tech] Send Again in Outlook

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Aug 29 21:06:40 CDT 2005

For almost every email I send to a new person, I instantly get an
'Undeliverable' message back.  This message comes back almost
instantaneously, so the message is not reaching the other server and then
coming back to me - I think that my Outlook is causing the send error.

Then, I can double-click the 'Undeliverable' message, and an Outlook window
appears asking me if I wish to 'Send Again'.  So I do, and then the message
goes through.

Has anyone dealt with this - it's annoying!

Dan Waters