[dba-Tech] Windows Explorer Find replacement

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 8 03:45:38 CST 2005

Hi all

I'm calm and patient and really a nice guy, but Windows XP Explorer "find" function can drive me to the edge of insanity while this stupid puppy looks at me having great pleasure of watching me falling apart. Most times I find myself seeking relief by opening a DOS box and type "dir something /s". Much faster too.

I can't be the only one. Can anyone recommend a GUI replacement for Explorer Find that can be handled by normal people?

/gustav