[dba-Tech] Securing Excel File to avoid E-mail forwards

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Dec 19 05:39:08 CST 2005

To clarify, it is the attached Excel file that needs protection.

One way would be to add code in the excel file when opening the file it
would log something on a internet server. But this would generate
security (Excel VBA code) and  firewall probs...

On the other hand, I read an article last week that a company is
providing self-terminating e-mails technology (James Bond Style).