[dba-Tech] Securing Excel File to avoid E-mail forwards

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Dec 20 15:08:43 CST 2005

I could make a call to the Internet Explorer from within Excel and let
IE do a post...
I'm using that in one of my apps (from Access), I'm not sure, but pretty
sure the firewall will see IE as the app originator. Which is in this
case always allowed.

Most Companies dot not have a firwall on each pc...

Erwin