[dba-Tech] Question about cable tv and recording therefrom

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:05:59 CST 2005

Hi Arthur,

PC Magazine just ran an article on using your PC DVD burner to burn
your VCR Tape based content to DVD. You would be doing a similar
process from the Rogers hard drive recorder.

Have a look here

There is a nice diagram on the second page of that artical "Hardware"
that shows how it all fits together.

Gary