[dba-Tech] keylogger ?

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Sat Jan 1 12:43:46 CST 2005

I don't know about detecting and removing it, but you can certainly disable
it from starting in msconfig by unticking the box.

You should also be able to stop bpk.exe from contacting the internet as well
through zonealarm. I'm on the verge of remembering something else, but my
head is still a bit fuzzy from last night's party... I'll come back when
I've remembered :-)

Hope this has helped a bit.

Jon