[dba-Tech] Office 2003

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Sun Jan 23 15:09:58 CST 2005

We haven't opened it yet to read the small print but both my parents work in
a school, my mum's a teacher and my dad is a technology technician, so they
both qualify.

I know, I know... I didn't buy anything else though. That was the first time
I've been in a pc shop and left without wanting to buy anything else... what
a strange feeling... :-)

Jon