[dba-Tech] Office 2003

Admin Sparky dba.email at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:46:42 CST 2005

...there is another alternative for a VERY small percentage of people.
 My enterprise maintains a licensing agreement with Microsoft that
includes "software assurance".  Part of that agreement is the ability
for any employee to purchase the full version for $20...it's called
the home use program.  The Office Pro 2003 package includes the normal
plus Outlook, Access, Publisher, and InfoPath.  It might be worth a
look to some people to see if their company participates in this
program.

Mark