[dba-Tech] Temporary Internet Files

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Tue Jan 25 08:50:17 CST 2005

Hi All,
A while ago I changed the location of my Temporary Internet Files folder
from the default folder to one I named System Operations with a folder
under that called Temporary Internet Files.  I would like to go back to
the default but it won't let me, if you go to Tools--> Internet Options,
it won't let me change the location of the files, in addition it won't
let me delete the system operations folder either.  Any ideas. (win98)

Edward P. Tesiny
Assistant Director for Evaluation
Bureau of Evaluation and Practice Improvement
New York State OASAS
1450 Western Ave.
Albany, New York  12203-3526
Phone:  (518) 485-7189