[dba-Tech] Temporary Internet Files

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jan 26 08:55:27 CST 2005

Two heads are better than one?
:o)

John B.

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Tesiny, Ed
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:08 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: RE: [dba-Tech] Temporary Internet Files

No, it's on my home desktop.  I initially moved it so I could monitor what
sites were being hit but that's no longer necessary.  BUT, John you're right
Win98, go to the dos window and wack that folder.  Why
didn't I think of that???  That's why we have these lists...;o)   I'll
give that a try when I get home.  Thanks!

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us