[dba-Tech] Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0 and the VBA IDE

Thu Jan 27 13:42:43 CST 2005

Hello All,

 I had to purchase a new mouse, and decided on the above model. No matter
what I do, I can't get the mouse wheel to work in the VBA IDE. The old mouse
driver was at version 4.12, which according to MS, is that last driver made
that will allow the mouse wheel to function in the IDE. The new mouse works
on that version, but now the wheel does not in the IDE. I have tried the
MSDN suggestion, VB6IDEMouseWheelAddin.dll and that didn't work....

 What I'm I missing here?