[dba-Tech] Slipstream WinXP/SP2

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 31 12:18:45 CST 2005

You can order a CD for shipping charges that has the Win XP SP2 upgrade.
I believe they were giving them away in stores in Japan.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx
I would do a google check about installing this with an OEM if missing
activation key. This might be a problem.