[dba-Tech] Yet another Word question

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Jul 13 07:00:00 CDT 2005

Thanks! That works just great. Now, one more question. I want to paste the
contents of the second file into a known location (bookmark) in the first
file. I have no problem going to the bookmark but I am not sure how to
programmatically grab the contents of file 2 and plonk it into file 1.

Any ideas gratefully accepted!

Arthur