[dba-Tech] Dearly Departed Databases (R.I.P.)

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Jul 18 13:12:59 CDT 2005

Enable! F******k! I remember that morceau de merde! A nice try, but rather
like I behave when playing baseball and called upon to bat. I hope for a
walk! LOL. It's not strictly a hand-to-eye issue since I can play badminton
and table-tennis... something about baseball defeats me! And so for Enable.
They assembled all the pieces and they worked, sort of. But ohhh God, would
you live in that environment? Not I! Reminded me too much of VisiON
(remember that dinosaur?)

Tanks for the memories, Jeff! I had completely forgotten about that baby.