[dba-Tech] WMP on two screens

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Thu Jul 28 07:35:07 CDT 2005

No, I don't mean what you burn stuff with. I mean what piece of software
is installed that plays DVD movies. If it used to work, this is probably
not the problem (unless you installed a piece of software that installed
an old DVD CODEC and WMP is using that CODEC as default).

I would check out Erwin's reply.

Scott Marcus
IT Programmer
TSS Technologies Inc.