[dba-Tech] LNE100TX problem

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:19:20 CDT 2005

Jon,

That is what I had concluded. When I tell people that there's quite a
bit of computer technology today that either works...or it doesn't,
they kind of nod uncomprehendingly.

I am a bit disappointed, though, that Windows XP should show that the
NIC is "working properly." I suppose it's like a lamp, eh? It can be
"working properly" but the bulb could be burnt out.

Steve Erbach