[dba-Tech] Spybot S&D 1.4 review

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jun 21 21:59:05 CDT 2005

My feeling too. I use multiples, I just find the improvements in Spybot S&D
1.4 make it worthy of downloading over 1.2 & 1.3. When I scan with half
dozen products speed is important. I don't think much of Norton's AS product
yet.

In general I don't put too much credance in these reviews. PCMag just did a
review of anti-spyware products and included only one of the top products
(IMO) in the mix.

John B.