[dba-Tech] Recording from Cassette Tape to .wav

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jun 24 19:38:50 CDT 2005

Hi All,
Well the time has arrived. I have been putting off recording my personal
albums and cassette tapes to my hard drive because I didn't HAVE to do it.

Now I have a new project where I have to do this with cassette tapes. These
are all sound bites that I will need to store. They will eventually be used
for Power Point Presentations so I figure I have to do the .wav format.

Right now all I have is cassette tapes, a boom box and a Sound Blaster Card.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

John B.

PS: The fun part will come later when I get to create automatic PP shows
from the stored text, .wav and .jpg files.