[dba-Tech] Firefox not finding web site first try

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 7 12:03:32 CST 2005

There have been rumours of DNS poisoning

Try going to IP address directly rather than through DNS
Clear your IE and FireFox caches

Long series of guesses
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,12816126~mode=flat~days=9999

Could be this from todans Sans site Internet Storm Center

http://isc.sans.org//index.php
or
ABX toolbar spyware and dns cache poisioning
http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?date=2005-03-04