[dba-Tech] A petition for the development of unmanaged VBandVBA...

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 17 01:57:02 CST 2005

Even Fortran had runtime polymorphism and inheritance, 10 years ago,
Fortran 95 is not fully oops
but I prefer a language designed to translate formulas :-) rather than
one cobbled together to run telephone switching
equipment and then hacked into a general-purpose language over the
 years...
http://www.fortran.com/metcalf.htm?
But what do you think I run on my Cray XD-1 to handle 64 bit pointers?
 and parallel programming  ;)
Fortran is a standard compiler install on these beasts.