[dba-Tech] VPN/Remote Control

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 03:13:57 CST 2005

Dameware is also a good utility. I'm not sure how much the licence costs
though, buit it gives you all the server commands on your desktop - server
manager, user manager, complete remote control over pc's plus registry
access.

We use that and RAdmin at work. I find RAdmin quicker to remote control pc's
with, but Dameware is a much more powerful tool that saves me having to
remember server access passwords.

Jon