[dba-Tech] VPN/Remote Control

jmoss111 at bellsouth.net jmoss111 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 18 10:30:01 CST 2005

John,

I pretty sure that it's $30 for both sides of a connection. And what you described as far as licensing sounds similar to licensing from Famatech for Radmin. I could log onto several servers, a production workstation from my desktop at the office, and log on to all of the above from home.

The company that I worked for at the time had a 20 user license and there were only about 8 of us using Radmin. The network manager took care of all licensing, so I'm not really up to speed on the ins and outs of their licensing policy.

Jim