[dba-Tech] I couldn't help myself

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 09:31:47 CST 2005

Stuart:

And one of the real charms of the deal is that I didn't have to leave my
chair to configure and order the box and in a couple of days THEY'RE GOING
TO BRING IT TO MY FRONT DOOR!

And with gas prices in San Diego the second highest in the country, driving
around is getting to be a factor.

However, they may want to charge you shipping which could erase some of the
savings.

Rocky