[dba-Tech] Windows Printer Sharing Question

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 09:24:41 CST 2005

If you navigate to \\Hal9001 it should show you a list of the visibly shared
folders. I don't know about a workgroup, but on a Domain, they are: Printers
and Scheduled Tasks. If you share a printer, it should appear in that list
too. Right click on the printer, then hit connect. That should give you a
connection to the printer and install the relevant drivers for it. After
that you shouldn't need to do anything else, just print.

Jon