[dba-Tech] Windows XP Search

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Mon Mar 28 22:42:37 CST 2005

It doesn't matter what format the asp files are, index engines will
generally only search within files that have certain extensions - I
assume .asp isn't on their lists by default, although I imagine a number
of them would be configurable.

Most editors, such as Dreamweaver, Visual Studio etc, will definitely
search within project files such as asp etc.

What editor are you using?

Cheers,
Andrew