[dba-Tech] PDF data extractor recommendation

JMoss jim.moss at jlmoss.net
Fri May 6 10:20:48 CDT 2005

 Tina,

I never found anything really suitable, I ended up using ABBYY PDF
transformer. I got a text report but formatting was not maintained so I
couldn't use the files for extraction with Monarch without manual editing. I
will try the pdfedit995 and let you know how it turns out.

When I lost my dad several years ago, it was some really tough going for me
for quite some time, so I know where you are coming from. Things will get
better, but you never stop missing them, or wishing that you could talk to
them.

Thanks,