[dba-Tech] Compromised Internet Explorer?

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri May 6 03:37:49 CDT 2005

Yeah, I removed them all, and Belarc still seems to work ok, even thought it
has told me of a couple of holes that I should probably worry about...
although they're mostly to do with user permissions, rather than external
possibilities. They've got to get through a hardware firewall and a software
one to do anything on my pc anyway... *crosses fingers and hopes for the
best*

Jon