[dba-Tech] MS CSS enhancements -- was Compromised IE

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri May 6 08:54:56 CDT 2005

Oh, oh, oh...

Uhm, not positive but I don't think any other browser supports them. For
instance your little ditty there with the genie dude doesn't work with
firefox - it just shows the genie face not the spotlight thing.

If you go here:
http://www.smoketreerocks.com/winnmusic.htm
Click on a link and you get this cool fading transition. Doesn't work in
firefox but it doesn't look bad either. Just a clean transition.

I wouldn't worry about other browser too much unless specified by the
client. I think over the last 5 years all the sites we manage have had about
1.5% hits from other browsers. I have firefox loaded to test how things look
but I haven't had any "real uglies" happen yet.

John B.