[dba-Tech] MS CSS enhancements -- was Compromised IE

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat May 7 15:30:03 CDT 2005

No, not really. Just lazy ;o)

I like:
Functional, sites with easy to find information

I appreciate:
tastefully designed sites with beautiful artwork that doesn't get in the
way.

A RARE COMBINATION!

I despise:
pointless flash animation sequences
Sites with "mystery navigation"

FAR TO COMMON!

:o)

John "back to the yard, where I only have birds to hear and a back to break"
B.
(I just came in to look directions to a business for my wife, who's out
doing all the mom's day shopping)

>> I'm not much for glitzy to start with though! <<

A fuddy duddy! An old fuddy duddy!

Steve Erbach