[dba-Tech] Windows Explorer numbskull

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed May 18 11:12:04 CDT 2005

On the toolbar above the window, where you have the backwards and forwards
arrows, there should be one marked "search", next to one marked "folders".
Click the folders one and all should be well with the world... same goes for
when you're exploring - either right click to search a specific folder, or
press the search button on the toolbar.

Jon